Lighthouse Lacrosse, in conjuction with Seacoast United, is proud to announce the
7th Annual Laxer’s Ball Lacrosse Tournament!
Sunday, October 27th, 2013
Format and Information:
- Guaranteed 4 games
- 7v7 format (6 field players & a goalie)
- Games are 20 min in length
- Minimum of 8 players, maximum of 14
- Application deadline: October 21, 2013
Schedules are now available, click here!
Tentative Game Times
Girls - 9am-1pm
Boys - 1-4pm
Men’s - 4-7pm
Online registration for the 2013 Laxers Ball is now available! Click your divison below to begin the registration process. Tournament entry fee is $450 per team.
Medical Release Waiver to be completed by all participants.
Laxers Ball Tournament Rules
- Do I need to wear full gear?
- Yes, please be sure to bring appropriate equipment for game play (Boys: helmets, pads, stick, mouthguard. Girls: mouthguard, protective eyewear, stick.)
- The fields are turf. What type of footwear should I bring?
- Our fields are constructed of Field Turf, which allows for players to wear cleats, turf shoes, as well as indoor flats if desired.
- Is there a snack bar on-site?
- Yes, the snack shack will be open during the tournament. We will also have t-shirts on sale.
- Is parking available at the fields?
- Yes, we have on-site parking at the outdoor compex. Parking is not allowed on either side of Shirkin Rd. All cars must use the parking lot adjacent to the field complex.
Please review our Outdoor Complex Rules prior to the tournament.
Additional Info for coaches:
We will have ice in a cooler for players to use as needed.
One set of pinnies will be available at each field in the event both teams are the same color.
Questions can be sent to Tournament Director Mary Squire at firstname.lastname@example.org.