Lighthouse Lacrosse, in conjuction with Seacoast United, is proud to announce the
8th Annual Laxer’s Ball Lacrosse Tournament!
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Format and Information:
- Guaranteed 4 games
- 7v7 format (6 field players & a goalie)
- Games are 20 min in length
- Minimum of 8 players, maximum of 14
- Application deadline: October 20, 2014
Schedules will be available by Wednesday October 22nd.
Tentative Game Times
Girls - 9am-12pm
Boys - 12:30-4pm
Online registration for the 2014 Laxers Ball is now available! Click your divison below to begin the registration process. Tournament entry fee is $475 per team.
Laxers Ball Tournament Rules
Medical Release Waiver to be completed by all participants.
- Do I need to wear full gear?
- Yes, please be sure to bring appropriate equipment for game play (Boys: helmets, pads, stick, mouthguard. Girls: mouthguard, protective eyewear, stick.)
- The fields are turf. What type of footwear should I bring?
- Our fields are constructed of Field Turf, which allows for players to wear cleats, turf shoes, as well as indoor flats if desired.
- Is there a snack bar on-site?
- Yes, the snack shack will be open during the tournament. We will also have t-shirts on sale.
- Is parking available at the fields?
- Yes, we have on-site parking at the outdoor compex. Parking is not allowed on either side of Shirkin Rd. All cars must use the parking lot adjacent to the field complex.
Please review our Outdoor Complex Rules prior to the tournament.
Questions can be sent to Tournament Director Mary Squire at email@example.com.